Whether your child is tackling phonics, learning sight words, or just trying to get to grips with school life, our range of books and games is guaranteed to accelerate their reading give them a head start at school.
Give them a head start this school year with our range of products that accelerate reading. Master sight words, learn thousands of epic must-have words, and make every day EPIC.
WTIH ARTWORK BY THE CREATIVE TALENT BEHIND:
SEE IT! STICK IT!
Volumes 1,2,3 & 4
Ages 4–6 Sight words are high-frequency words that often involve irregular spelling, making them tricky for children to decode. Because these words are so common, stumbling across them can slow down children’s reading. This is why literacy experts recommend that children learn by heart what these words look like.
– A set of four books, with 400 sight words to learn
– A fun reusable sticker for every word!
– Multi-sensory learning
- scan the page with a device to hear pronunciation
My Epic Life Word Book
Ages 4–6 180 hilariously illustrated words!
With over 200 pages of hilarious illustrations designed to make children think deeply about words big and small - from “mischievous" and "sympathetic" to “scrub" and "flush” - My Epic Life is the perfect way to sharpen the minds of young readers and make them laugh as they fall in love with words.
–1000+ words every child needs to know to succeed in school and life
– 252 pages
– Supports the Common Core State Standards
My Epic Life: Daily Word Workout
Ages 4–6 From basic mathematics to science and technology via valuable life lessons about inclusivity, tolerance, and respect, this indispensable daily wonder is designed to introduce young minds to big ideas at the breakfast table. And all through the magic of words!
– 180 pages of hilarious illustrations, brain teasers, life inspiration, math, technology and much, much more
– Builds kids' vocabulary while introducing them to concepts that extend way beyond language
Blah Blah Blah Phonics Card Game
Ages 4+ The epically fun way to teach kids phonics - at home or at school! Limited supplies - don’t wait!
- Developed with teachers and world-leading literacy experts
- Consistent with national curriculum standards
- 200+ word cards
- 40 key sound-letter correspondences
- Three decks of cards of increasing difficulty
- Scan cards to hear pronunciation