My Epic Life Word Book
1000 words to live by
- For ages 4-8
- 1000+ words every child needs to know, hilariously illustrated.
- Rapidly advances vocabulary, with high frequency or curriculum words, social-emotional words, challenging or uncommon epic words, and STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) words
- Foreword by Susan Neuman (Professor of Early Childhood and Literacy Education, NYU; former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Education) and Michael Levine (Chief Knowledge Officer, Sesame Workshop)
- Artwork by creative talent behind Hollywood favourites including Madagascar, Hotel Transylvania, and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Perfect for kids who are just starting to read, learn basic maths, explore the world, and make friends.
- 2019 National Parenting Product Award winner
- 2019 Tillywig Award Winner
This is not your average book
It’s a book about words, but it's also a handbook for any child who wants to live a truly epic life. Join our cast of word-hungry animals as they guide kids through everything they need to know to turn home, school, and life into a learning adventure.
Designed by literacy experts
The words are curated from relevant, global curriculum lists for kids aged four to eight, with extra challenging vocabulary added to the mix. With over 200 pages of hilarious illustrations designed to make children think deeply about words big and small - from “mischievous" and "sympathetic" to “scrub" and "flush” - My Epic Life is the perfect way to sharpen the minds of young readers and make them laugh as they fall in love with words. Uniquely created with teachers, literacy experts, and award-winning Hollywood artists.
It's the must-have manual for kids, tackling everything the world can throw at a young child: labelling emotions, building character, food and hygiene, basic maths, and even the future of technology. It's perfect to read a few pages every night before bed for dream-inspiring vocabulary. Kids will it to bed with them, make friends with the characters, and wake up hungry for words.
And don't forget to keep an eye out for Bogart, the hilarious larvae who crawls into everyone’s shoes, bags, and beds!